A course designed to enable teachers, parents and support staff to integrate Mindfulness into the day, the Primary School or Youth Organisation
Perhaps you are interested in bringing more harmony into your own life and that of the children you teach; perhaps you have your own mindfulness practice and would like to pass it onto your class or children, if so then the following face to face training is for you.
Putting Mindfulness into Practice
This 3 part course provides a safe and supportive environment and is run in Drumcondra Education Centre.
- Mindfulness techniques, practical tools and resources are utilised to help you cultivate and deepen your own mindfulness practice.
- Practical and experiential guidance is given and encouraged to give you the confidence in teaching mindfulness once you return to work each week.
Many benefits can arise, including
- improved confidence in guiding young people in mindfulness practices
- a better understanding of the place and value of mindfulness in education
- prioritising your health and well-being
- more time to invest in things that nourish you
- improved relationships and awareness at work and at home
Who should Attend and Booking Details
Anyone who works in a school or lives with young people
Dates November 26th, December 3rd and 10th
Times 10am -12 noon in the Elm Room, Drumcondra Education Centre
Cost €120 or avail of Early Bird Rate of €100 if booked by November 20th
Trainer Kay Murphy, Mindfulness Teacher, Glasnevin 0851094553,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on Facebook
I too have my own practice which helps me and the children I teach get through the day. I am trained in the.b and Paws curriculum. Together we can work in ways that are more mindful and compassionate.
Booking is essential by sending a request on the contact page of www.aframeofmind.ie or email email@example.com